Monday, December 29, 2014

#MondaysMusicMovesMe...Goodbye 2014

Here we are, the last Monday of 2014. Wow, did time fly!
We have one last Monday of this year to rock on with the musical gals from Monday's Music. You know them...Xmas Dolly, the head conductor, along with, Cathy, Colette, Becca, and Stacy.

Put on your dancing shoes and let's rock on out of here and right on into a new year!

First up:
Last week, the day after Christmas, was Kwanzaa and Boxing Day. I want to first pay tribute to those celebrations.

I have played this song before but I love it and is worth the re-hear. Happy Kwanzaa to those who are still celebrating.




Soooo...please forgive me my Canadian friends but this is the one song (there are very little) I could find that didn't suck!


Moving on:
Let's kick this shin-dig up another notch as we head on into the new year. Let's dance!




Finally rounding it up with another kicking song:




HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ~Naila Moon

8 comments:

stevebethere said...

I loved these Naila especially the last two On The Floor was one of my faves at the time, every time I hear Everybody Dance Now It's in my head for ages after and keep feeling the need to find space and do a triple back flip and finish on a twirl...strange that isn't it.

Have a Very Happy New Year Naila :-)

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Great MM Naila - and HapPiest of Wishes for your New Year!

Unknown said...

Great tunes, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa! and of course HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Excellent choices, Naila! And I didn't realize there are actual songs for Boxing Day - cool that you represented both that and Kwanzaa! :) Everybody Dance is on my workout mix, and I've always loved Jennifer's song, too. ;) Thanks so much for the awesome year of dances - have a Happy New Year! :)

Thinking Out Loud on a Trailer Hitch I’d Rather Be Raised By A Good Time where Everything Is Awesome!

csuhpat1 said...

Great tunes. I love C&C Music Factory. One of my favorites. Have a Happy New Year.

Catch My Words said...

Good mix of beauty and fun. Let's dance now.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

XmasDolly said...

Rockin' the house as usual... you go sweetie! I'm likin' your pickin' HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Rebecca said...

Love Pitbull he is so talented. Also JLo is a great performer. thank you get me up and dancing today.