Saturday, May 21, 2011

It is 12AM...do you know where you are?

It is now past 12 AM here in my fair town. That can only mean one of two things: 

1. I was not taken in the scheduled rapture and am now stuck here with all of the rest of you that are reading my blog.
2.  It never happened.


Here is the truth as I see it: We can not live in fear!


That's right, you heard me, WE CAN NOT LIVE IN FEAR!


Doesn't it boil down to that? 

I mean some of us have feared, about being prepared and whether or not we would be among the chosen.(like the internet preacher that predicted this date)


Others have feared that they are not Christian and where does that leave them. (IF it really did happen today, I am sorry for you and me too)


And yet, others have feared they did not know about it in the first place and all of  as sudden the date is upon them.


If that is enough, some are in fear RIGHT NOW, because the feel that they have been left out in the cold because they were not taken and wondering why not.


Then there are some of us that are...well, we just could care less.


As I said before, we cannot live in fear. We have to take each day as if it was going to be the last. We never really truly know what is going to happen to us in the next minute and truly, why worry about it.


I for one am going to enjoy my life no matter what!  I wish you the best today, tomorrow and always. Enjoy!!

Peace...Naila Moon

3 comments:

Emily & Scott said...

I agree!

We were talking about this at my house. I had said that we have to live each and every day like it will be the last.

I am not going to stop living my life in "fear" of the end. I will still get up in the morning, do the things that I do and continue to be happy till it is my time to leave this earth.

I also do my best everyday to be the best that I can be. However, I tend to fail quite often. I know I did yesterday :( ..

Aine O'Brien said...

I think it is a waste of a life to live in fear. It is the ultimate in NOT living in the moment.

Perhaps this whole thing made some people think about life, fear, etc....but I think most people never gave it a thought.

Kim Wombles said...

I think most folks gave it no thought, as well, or passing glances and snickers. I've lived through a dozen or so preachers predicting the rapture (big here in the Bible belt), and it gets less and less attention from even the believers.

Refusing to live in fear is great advice.