Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wish I wasn't feeling it.

 "When we truly realize that we are alone is when we need others the most! " ~Ronald Anthony

Have you ever felt incredibly alone. The type where you wake up and there are people in the house with you and YET, you still feel alone?

Yeah, that is me this morning.  I have awakened at 5AM with that incredible, overwhelming feeling. It is also, one that I sadly, have felt before.

I suppose I can only describe it as something that was piled onto oneself unwillingly. As with mine, it came on in the form of a dream, as it usually does.  This feeling takes awhile to dissipate too and my hope is it goes away. 

Aloneness really stinks!

~Naila Moon

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh, I am so sorry you are feeling this way! I do not know that I have ever felt that way but can imagine it leaves a pit in the belly!

Take care my friend!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thanks Shawn, I am feeling better this evening.