Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meet Me Monday-May 22nd and Music Moves Me

It's that fun time of the week where the questions get asked of me and I attempt to answer them. Join  the fun with our host Java from Never Growing Old.

Once you are done meeting me there, hop on over to Xmas Dolly's place where the music doesn't stop. I am dancing and rocking out below. 

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite bagel flavor?
I think Bread Co.'s asiago cheese is the absolute best. I like them toasted with the walnut cream cheese. Yummy!


 
2.  If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on? A couch! Since we moved in we have hardly any furniture.
 



3.  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
Honestly,  I don't know.



 
4.  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?

Oh, soft serve hands down. I especially like Dairy Queen!


 
5.  Are you allergic to anything?

In recent months I have become allergic to eggs...although, I still eat them on occasion. I am also allergic to two specific drugs, one being sulfa drugs. 



 




Photobucket





This week is a "freebie" week for Monday's Music, so I am going to go with Alicia Keys. I "found" her a few years ago when she was coming on to the music scene. This is my favorite of her songs. Her voice is smooth and love the soul of it.

Peace...Naila Moon


3 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Having allergies can be tricky. DH has quite a few allergies. It certainly keeps us on our toes.

Kristine said...

Love Alicia Keys....in my happy place now! Thanks!

Have an awesome Monday!

dollycas aka Lori said...

I LOVE ALICIA KEYS!!!