Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Please if you can...

My friends:
By now I am sure most of you have heard of the devastating tornado that hit my fair state of Missouri.  First, I want you to know that my husband and I are VERY ok. We do not live near Joplin, MO where it wiped out nearly the whole town. (Below you can view some videos)

I do however, have a friend who's family does live there. I am happy to report that they survived but their house did not.  My friend is grateful for that and saddened at the same time the place he lived and loved is virtually gone.

I am asking you today if you can at all possible, to donate to the Red Cross to help not only the victims of this tornado, but also the one that hit St. Louis not too long ago, as well as the victims of the earth quake in Tokyo.

We have some crazy times going on folks and I feel we have to help each other if we can.  There are other ways to help if you do not have money. Just please I ask you to check out the website at the link above.

Most of all, tell the ones you love that you love them!

Thank you in advance for whatever you can do.

Peace...Naila Moon





No comments: