Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me Monday-May 16th and Music Moves Me


It's that time again when you get to "Meet Me" through Java's Never Growning Old. The site where the questions are asked and I answer them. If that isn't enough, then you can groove and move with me right after (aka the bottom of the page) as I dance with Xmas Dolly's Music the Moves Me.
Peace...Naila Moon 

1.  Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
 Without a doubt I like this kind (not necessarily the brand) with grape jelly!

 
2.  What is your favorite color Rose?


Hands down my favorite is red. I did however receive pink on Mother's Day from my children because pink is my favorite color.
 
3.  Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?


Growing up, my Mother always insisted we take off our shoes at the door (including guest). So yes, I do take off my ruby reds (or ruby flip flops ta-hee) at the door.
 
4.  What is your favorite season?
 I like both of these quite equally.

Spring

Fall
 
5.  Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?






Photobucket





I have to admit that reggae music is not my favorite genre but since this was the theme this week I looked for something I may like. I came across the singer, Matisyahu, who touts himself as the Jewish Reggae singer.
What I found was an awesome singer whose music does move me. This video I found is awesome and says so much. Enjoy!


 






8 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Absolutely awesome pick! :)

Three Little Birds at a Volcano in Margaritaville because It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Spring is my favourite season but Autumn is a close second.
Have a great week!

Classic NYer said...

I agree with Stacy. Awesome pick... you know I've heard of this guy but I never paid him any attention before... and I'm glad you made me!

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for playing along with us. These are fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I wasn't around earlier. I had to go to a memorial, and tomorrow I'll be in hospital for surgery. I have Posts that are preposted, so I'll still be around. ~hehehe~

Colette S said...

Fun reading your answers and thanks for sharing with us your music! Nice!!

Aloha!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Hiya! Thanks for visiting my little niche in Blogville. I apologize for not getting over here yesterday. Better later than never, I always say. lol.

Wow, you're so right! Our Meet Me On Monday answers are nearly identical. We must be soul sisters or something.

Nice meeting you, too! I'm now following your blog...
~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thanks everyone for coming by. Welcome new followers!
~Naila Moon

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I heard Matisyahu on another blog for the first time this week and think he is amazing.
This is a great song, so I'm glad you posted it so I could hear it again.
Thanks for playing along, can't wait to see what you post next Monday.
I'm following your blog now, also.