Friday, January 25, 2013

Saturday Snaps (Linky) 1/26/2013


”photobucket”border=”0

Welcome back to Saturday Snaps. My fun meme where you can feature your photos and I certainly feature mine.  I also pick a "winning" photo every week to be featured on my blog for the week. (upper right hand corner of this blog) This is totally done through random. org... Will it be you?

Before I get to that, this is my daily snap shots for this week.

Day 19-the ticket from the free movie we went to see at the re-open of the theater


Day 20-My painting of "The Eye of Ra Looking for Peace Among the Worlds"


Day 21-I bet many of you can relate to this one.

Day 22-our apartment numbers. What is that weird drip?


Day 23-my painting-"Angel Of the Night"

Day 24-yummy bean and chicken soup

Day 25-I call this Something-Something Over Rice. (Have you seen Mark's video on YouTube about this?)


Mark cooking-wk 4 of 52

Me in front of our apartment complex-wk 4 of 52


Now for our winner of the week chosen by random.org is...


Amiko with her "Window Views"

Congrats Amiko!

Make sure you link up and who knows, YOU might be featured next week.
~Peace...Naila Moon








2 comments:

Wayne W Smith said...

What a great idea for a hop...

Unknown said...

WoW...thank you Naila... today also post a window view (again) (^-^)/ Enjoy it!

Amiko