Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wordless(ish) Wednesday...Jan. 2, 2012

First Wednesday of the new year and I have a good one for you.  This is my new bud Bob who lives in the same mobile home park as my Mother. in Sedona, AZ.  In fact, he lives right across the street.  Anyway, he was the MC and host for a party thrown by the residents of this park. Getting ready to toast to the new year!



A Toast to New Starts
Let's look ahead to brand-new starts
And New Year's resolutions.
May goals we make with all our hearts
Be not mere noise pollutions.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Look at allllll that champagne!! That's great that they have a party like that for the residents :))

Happy New Year and Happy WW!

XmasDolly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
XmasDolly said...

CHEERS! Very cool! I hope you linked up with someone on Wordless Wednesday that's how you get bloggers to come here and leave you comments and get your stats up! Bed early tonite I have my granddaughter & tomorrow all Christmas stuff comes down & gets put away! hugs.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Of course I did...a couple of people.