Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song (Linky) 1/17/2013


”photobucket”border=”0

This week on Thankful Thursday and A Song, I am grateful for Crayola Crayons! Why you may ask?
Well, Crayola Crayons were one of the first tools I ever had to create



My Mother bought us the 24 box size and it was always enough! I drew in coloring books of course but I also drew a myriad of pictures on paper. The pictures I drew were never wrong in my Mom's eyes and she did not try to correct if perhaps I had a blue tree instead of green.  I could create what I wanted and it was ok!

I still own a box of crayons but the 100 box.  I have enjoyed sitting with my kids, nephew and nieces and a ton of other children just sitting and creating whatever was in our minds.  

Today I own much more creative material to work with but once in awhile returning to the good ol' Crayola Crayons is just what I need and yes, I am thankful for them.

How about you? What are you thankful for today?  Link up and let us know.
~Naila Moon



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love crayons but I think what I am most thankful for today is our new cleaning supplies. Because, I cleaned house today and didn't have an asthma attack! I didn't have to stop half way through cleaning and take a treatment, which meant that it took less time cleaning too!

Lisa Boyle said...

I love crayons! There is something so incredibly therapeutic about sitting down to color. :-) It is fun to join my kids in coloring and creating. Thanks so much for hosting

XmasDolly said...

My computer is really messin' up tonite - I'll get mine up in the morning. Really hurtin' tonite girlfriend/

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Breathing is good!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Agreed! That is the one of the reasons I love to color too!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

awww feel better dear friend.

XmasDolly said...

Okay, up & running since last night actually & I tweeted yours last night too. I just tweeted yours go copy it and you can save it to tweet all week long to get everyone aware of our new linky! Good luck my friend. Love your Post by the way! I always loved crayons and colored chalk too when I was a kid & my Mom use to color with me as she did with my own kids. :)

Lucy said...

The crayon video was fun! Coloring with little ones has always been a joy :)

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh man, now you're speaking my language! I LOVE crayons and coloring :) My mom bought me the crayon TOWER and my boyfriend bought me the 190sum box for our 2nd anniversary, along with a extra thick coloring book, so I'm definitely set ^.^

Love the crayon song!!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

So what you are saying is Crayons rock! LOL