Friday, October 22, 2010

October blog challenge-Day 21 — Web sites & small request

Today's blog challenge is kinda goofy I think for it really is not that much on creativity. However, as the challenge is to blog everyday, I guess it fits. So, the "challenge" today is to post a web site. 




As this month is breast cancer awareness month I wanted to post the sites that go along with that:

Click to Give <----------------This site if you click on it daily will help underinsured or non-insured women to get a mammogram. Please click this one on and even put it on your blog to remind you.

Komen Site  <----------------Of course this site is most well known. It has loads of info.

National Breast Cancer <----------------Maybe not as well known but loads of info. and support especially   for just diagnosed

Mothers Helping Daughters <----------------I just found this site. It is all info. and support for Mother's out there who want to support their daughters who are fighting breast cancer.

American Cancer Society<------------This site is informative and supportive of all types of cancer.

Now for my request:  If you have been reading my blogs for awhile, you know that my Aunt M. has been fighting breast cancer since Dec. of last year 2009.  This year alone she has had chemo therapy (all summer long), double mastectomy and now is in what she calls the 3rd phase, radiation.  She just began radiation yesterday!

I cannot begin to tell you how much this breaks my heart. I can tell you though, her strength, her outlook, her hope in all of this trial has been...well, not only amazing but inspirational.  I am asking you to put her in prayer, good thought, good vibes or whatever it is you do for her today. As if she has not had enough, this 3rd phase is a further insult to her body...one no one should have to go through!

Thank you and peace and hope for a cure,
Peace...Naila Moon



1 comment:

Unknown said...

TAG! you are it.

http://mynameamiko.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-you-are-it.html

Have a great weekend!