Friday, October 8, 2010

October blog challenge-Day 8-Thank you letter

Today is day 8 of the October blog challenge. This challenge was to write a letter to someone who changed your life.  There are actually several people who have changed my life over the years. However, the following letter is to my children as no one, other than my husband, could have changed my life more than they did.



My kids, Joshua and Natasha







I hope you do not mind but I decided to write another letter as well:



5 comments:

Tin said...

What a beautiful post, I found you on Follow Friday, I would love to have you follow me back. I am a new fan of your blog and follower.
http://shigandtin.blogspot.com

The Homespun Loft said...

Hi- found you on a friday blog blog hop-- please come by and follow me.

Anonymous said...

That was a beautiful letter you wrote to your kids - they must be proud of you too! (I'm a follower of your here too!) Have a great weekend.

Jennifer Perry said...

Sounds like a lot of love in your home. That is a treasure.

Unknown said...

Hi, it's a nice letter...^^