Friday, October 29, 2010

October blog challenge-Day 29-Goals for the next 365 days


Getting closer and closer to the last of the blog challenges...exciting right? Anyway, today is the 29th day of the 31 day challenge and it is what goals I have for the next 365 days. (Seems like I should be doing this New Year's Eve)

In all honesty I had not really thought too much about it. Sometimes I just like to live in "now moments" and let come what may. Other times I want to plan, plan, plan!


So, getting to it...
1. Get through this semester with GPA still intact.
2. Fly home to Missouri for Christmas and just relax and enjoy with Tamirisc, family and friends.
3. Help Tamirisc find a new job and one that fits him
4. Possibly find me a new job
5. Go to Hawaii
6. Set up a fund for my granddaughter
7. Have a real savings account
8. Help 12 people (one a month)
9. Buy new furniture
10. Visit my in-laws in California




Peace...Naila Moon

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I love the look of your blog (s). I am your newest follower, thanks fo following my site!
Shawn