Xmas Dolly at the helm, that musical Queen Elf, was dancing and singing in spite of herself.
The CD's were playing and YouTube was seen with care, in hopes that a comment or two would be in the air.
And I in on my laptop and typing away, could hardly think of something to say.
When out from the kitchen there rose such a clatter, I sprang from the table to see what was the matter.
And what would be wondering eyes see but not a jolly old elf, but my cat, Amelia, who knocked down the tree.
Her fur on end and eyes flushed with fear, she must have known I was ready to snear.
Instead with a laugh and a little pout, I put on some more Christmas music and danced about.
And just as my ankles were about to give out,
I heard from the rooftop...
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good twist and shout!
So here we are...almost Dec. 25th...whee.......one last week of 2013 to post some Christmas/holiday music.
Let's do it! I am going to share some trivia with you this time too.
1. In "Carol of the Bells," what is it that the "sweet silver bells" seem to be saying?
2. In "Let it Snow," which consumable product does the singer offer as an inducement to his love interest to stay by the fire?
3. What did the night wind say to the little lamb?
4. In "The First Noel," whom does the angel address?
5. What is the one song my Mom played every year as we were waking up Christmas morning?
FINAL & BONUS: Who got married 5 years ago (2008) on Christmas day?
Hint: Half of the duo today is....