Saturday, April 11, 2015

J is for jokes/ Journey #atozchallenge



Now, I realize the above quote is meant to be aimed at teens or something like that but there are just some people I can do exactly that with. Just yesterday, I was joking and laughing around with a good friend of mine.  We weren't making jokes but just giggling like two school girls who have the inside scoop on something.  It was fun and made us laugh.

This same friend I can the turn around and talk to her about something truly serious, It is just the way our friendship is and I like it that way. Do you have a friend like that?
-----------------
Today's music is a throwback to my school days. I present to you, Journey!




2 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Love love love Journey - you surely picked a good one. Way ta go girlfriend. Great Post and jokes is a good pic but you didn't post a joke :( Have a great weekend.

Cathy Kennedy said...

It's good to have a friend you can joke with one minute and the next locked in serious conversation. I totally get that. Oh, Journey rocks!!