Friday, April 24, 2015

S is for Soul Mate/Silly/ Songs/ Sonny and Cher #atozchallenge



I have a soul mate is Tamirisc. He can be silly at times, but makes me laugh. He sometimes drives me up the wall but he almost always has my back. He supports me 100% in the things I do. For example, I am here in MO but he is still at home in CO.

I miss him when I am away but I also know he will be there when I get back. He loves me just the way I am and that makes such a world of difference. I am a lucky woman no doubt!

I love you Honey!

The music from the couple Sonny and Cher seems rather appropriate today! The song, "I Got You Babe" is no doubt a winner for this post. :)




1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

Awwww Good one, but I think you're a day behind ... I was about to do my "U" as soon as I figure out what I'm going to do... hahahahaha Wow... I haven't watched Sonny & Cher together in such a long time. WOW Look at those clothes! bwahahahahaha