Sunday, April 12, 2015

Monday's Music Moves Me....Cars and Trucks #atozchallenge K is for...


Hey there! It is another Monday which of course means music hosted by Xmas Dolly and co-hosted by Stacy, Callie and myself. We wish to rock out every week with you so join us, will you?

This week we have a theme which is all about the motor vehicle. Now, as I am still doing the A-Z blog challenge I am combining the letter "K" with this week's music. This should be interesting!

He is kicking it with those dance moves. LOL

Keep the Car Running by Arcade Fire


Keep on Truckin' by Hot Tuna



That is all this time. Make sure to link up and also come back tomorrow for the letter "L".


7 comments:

Catch My Words said...

I thought for sure we'd pick some of the same songs. I'm glad we didn't!

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/04/musical-monday-sings-about-cars.html

XmasDolly said...

Well, I guess we're just kickin' these ol' tunes around aren't we? LOL Love your picks!!! Hope you're havin' fun!!!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Keep on, keeping on, girl! The A2Z challenging is rolling on down the road full speed! Good tunes!

stevebethere said...

As Marie says your just kicking especially that gif image LOL

Have a tunatastic week Mrs Robot ...opps! I meant Naila :-)

csuhpat1 said...

Hot Tuna-one of the great jam bands of all time. Thanks for playing them today.

XmasDolly said...

Whoa! You are certainly rockin' the house and loved how great minds think alike, and for now I'm just going to kick my way outta here. Thanks for the boogie!!!

Colette S said...

Thanks for introducing these Naila :)
Hope your week is running great with those babies!