Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22...My Mom and birthday wishes

Day 22


Mom and I in 2010

I am most thankful for my Mother who came in to this world 72 years ago today. Of course then, I was not even a blink in her eyes.

I do not know what I would ever do without my Mother. She has stood for me when no other would. She has endured much to raise us in a loving home and a spiritual one at that. 

She worked hard to teach not only us value and self worth but to also teach many other children the same things, as she was a teacher for over 30 some-odd years.  Now, she is a pastor of the faithful, a calling she had since she had been since she was 13 years old.

I know after 44 years of marriage she missed Dad and that is a burden only she can carry.

I am so grateful that she brought me in to this world.  


I love you so much Mom. Happy Birthday!


Your daughter,
Naila Moon

No comments: