Today I am most grateful for being able to have an education, a college one at that. There are many women around the world who do not even get to go to school and are purposely kept illiterate. Here is a map to show the rate of illiteracy. It is hard to believe when we are now in the 21st century.
Now on to Top 10 hosted by Beth.
This week Beth asks us to name the top 10 ways to relax. Honestly, I wish I really was doing these ideas as I REALLY need to relax. In any case here are some ideas in no particular order.
1. "Calgon take me away." Seriously, nothing more relaxing than a
hot bath with candles everywhere.
2. For that matter candles! Nothing like smelling your favorite
candles wafting in your rooms
3. Car rides to no where. My Grandpa was famous for them.
4. Eating ice cream. How could you not be relaxing when you are
eating ice cream?
5. Watch TV. My hubby has this relaxation method down to a
6. Make love. Don't look so shocked. Ok, go ahead and laugh but
you know it to be true.
7. Go on a mini-vacation. Tamirisc and I loved going to the
mountains when we lived in Colorado. Our favorite place was
|Me at Garden of the Gods near Manitou|
8. Blogging. Of course I like to blog.
9. Snuggling up to my hubby. I honestly wish I could do that more
but we do not own a couch right now.
10. Curl up with a good book.