Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankfulness Day 4...

My kids (in blue on left and black in back) with some of their cousins circa 199ish.
As I continue on with my thankful month, today I am most thankful for my two children. My daughter turned 24 today. Her brother turned 22 last month. Wow!

They have given me much joy over the years even though it has not been easy. Even if there was a manual for raising kids, it would never have enough answers.

I look at my kids and thank the Creator for them because there are people out there who could never have children the conventional way and may not be able to adopt. 

I was lucky because at 19 years old I was facing a hysterectomy right after the first one, needless to say, the second one was a miracle child. By age 21, no more children could I have. Yeah, miracle and grateful!

Peace...Naila Moon






No comments: