Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16...Halloween Costumes...What NOT to Wear!

Hey there! It is day 16 at my crypt. Please make sure to go visit other people's crypts by clicking on the button here. Tell 'em I sent you to spook 'em! hee hee



Yesterday I shared with you some Halloween costumes for the season. Today I wish to share with you some costumes I have seen that I truly deem inappropriate. Let this be fair warning if you have kids in the room.


Sassy Big Bird
Big Bird? Say it isn't so!
Now, I will be the first to say that you are welcome to wear what you want. However, I do think there should be some appropriateness to things ya know? I truly do have a beef with the costume industry that thinks woman should wear costumes that are all sexed up.  


(Little) Playboy Bo Peep
Another case in point-Little Bo Peep be bad!

You can't even go to Walmart's costume aisles and not find most of the costumes this way...even for little girls as young as 4 months old. Why? *steps off of soap box*

Now, having gotten that off my mind, let me share some costumes I have seen around the net that made me cringe and wonder what they were thinking. This menagerie includes homemade, store bought, adult and kid's "costumes". Again, be fair warned!!!!


Should have left his carpet at home

She did too many steroids

This kid will NEVER eat chicken and be in therapy for years.

Umm...

Really? That is just plain gross!!!!

Not even in his dreams!
Crappy Halloween Costumes
Really? These things are just gross looking at them. Not to mention , the smell!

Crappy Halloween Costumes
Of course this is so much better. sigh.
Crappy Halloween Costumes
Just in case royalty is at the party.


Lastly, but certainly not least of the worst. there is nothing like dressing your kid up like this:

I guess it is ok if you hope your kid is a drug dealer in the future.


Like I said, this is only a few of the worst ones I have seen around. Like everything, people really need to think before going out on Halloween to have fun.

See you tomorrow.

~Naila Moon, Crypt Keeper


No comments: