Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 3...Creepy bathroom


Hello and welcome back to my crypt for day 3 of the Halloween countdown.

This year for some reason I got excited about decorating my bathroom for Halloween more so than any other room in our apartment.  I am not sure why but I did none-the-less.

I started by making this sign that leads you to the lavatory...um...laboratory!


Just inside the first door I found a bunch of fun stuff at the thrift store (I did tell you that I love the thrift store).


This book is targeted at 8 year olds but I could not resist it with that creepy hand coming out of the book. It begged to be put on the medicine cabin shelf.



I also found this sign. It was the first thing I saw and it made me scream with haunting laughter.



The spider web and creepy crawlies was also something I found. Adding one to the candle just made it great.



Of course no laboratory would be complete unless their were bottles and things for tools of the trade with a ghost to complement.


Ok, so I know the truth is my bathroom is not out of a Hitchcock movie and more fun than scream but I like it none-the-less.
I did however, find some bathrooms that would make you die from fright. Well...sort of. Check these out.

Psycho Bathroom
Bat Bathroom
Pumpkin Cutsey

More to come tomorrow.
Your Crypt Keeper,


Naila Moon

2 comments:

Mark Paul said...

As always superb in the display and in the creative process. You rock.

DebraE said...

Too cute... I'll have to send you pict's of my Halloween decorations... AS soon as I find the time to put them up/out LOL