Friday, January 25, 2013
Getting the Blog-a-thon started!
Whee...IT'S FRIDAY! LOL
Seriously, I am just excited for all of you that are always ecstatic when it it Friday and because today is the first day of the January Blog-a-thon.
Oh yes, I have decided to embrace this opportunity and blog, blog, blog my way in to euphoria.This 72 hour blog-a-thon ends on Monday and I have big plans.
Some of the things I have in mind are:
1. Update my page for February (pretty, pretty)
2. Write a blog post or two for another couple other blogs of mine (you did know I had more than one right?)
3. Update my Mom's blog
4. Pre-plan a ton of blog post
5. Write a bunch of those blog post
6. Do a fun video for this Sunday
7. Pre-plan some videos for Sunday vlogging
8. Photo shoot
This is only a few of the things I know I will be doing this weekend.
The rules for the blog-a-thon are a bit lose but the host would like for us to at least do a set amount of hours. The more hours we do, the better our chances of winning prizes. YES, PRIZES!
There is also mini-options along the way to win more prizes that we participants can do all week.
So, having said all that, this post is my official start. Wish me luck...and off I go!!
PS. Be watching for updates all weekend. You can also find those updates on my Facebook page and from Twitter. Look for hashtag #blogathon2