Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song...1/10/13 (Linky)



Hello everyone. Welcome back to Thankful Thursday and A Song.
As you might recall from last week, I created this meme to be forward in thankfulness all year long for the people or things in my life. I hope to match what I am thankful for with a song to go with it.

This week I am also partnering with my bloggy bud, Marie Moody aka Xmas Dolly. She and I will hop around and see what you are thankful for and check out your music selection too. (The music is totally optional although I do hope that you will post one)
Make sure you sign up on the linky, grab my button to so it links back. ok? Thanks!
----------------------------

This week I am thankful for technology. In this case I am thankful for Skype.  I was finally able to see my daughter, son, grand-daughter, and grand-son. I also got to talk to them all face to face. Sheesh, a Mother needs to talk to her kids.

Seriously, it was really good to see them. I have not seen any of them since September. My grand-daughter had fun just looking at us and giggled the whole time. Wow, do I miss them all!
~Naila Moon










4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Naila! Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one of the things on my wishlist a web cam so i can Skype with people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dam, why didn't you remind me last night. When you're going to do something like this we need a linky. I have that. Let's put something together where everyone can join us. Okay. I will go with this one. Love yours by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got to see your family. It's so precious to see and touch our love ones.

    I don't get to see my mother, but every now and then she can afford to call me. It's precious times with us.

    I might link up with you but I do mine on Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and dropping by. I always appreciate your comments. ~Naila Moon