Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song...1/10/13 (Linky)



Hello everyone. Welcome back to Thankful Thursday and A Song.
As you might recall from last week, I created this meme to be forward in thankfulness all year long for the people or things in my life. I hope to match what I am thankful for with a song to go with it.

This week I am also partnering with my bloggy bud, Marie Moody aka Xmas Dolly. She and I will hop around and see what you are thankful for and check out your music selection too. (The music is totally optional although I do hope that you will post one)
Make sure you sign up on the linky, grab my button to so it links back. ok? Thanks!
----------------------------

This week I am thankful for technology. In this case I am thankful for Skype.  I was finally able to see my daughter, son, grand-daughter, and grand-son. I also got to talk to them all face to face. Sheesh, a Mother needs to talk to her kids.

Seriously, it was really good to see them. I have not seen any of them since September. My grand-daughter had fun just looking at us and giggled the whole time. Wow, do I miss them all!
~Naila Moon










4 comments:

Lisa Boyle said...

Thanks for hosting, Naila! Happy New Year! :-)

Rebecca said...

that is one of the things on my wishlist a web cam so i can Skype with people

XmasDolly said...

Dam, why didn't you remind me last night. When you're going to do something like this we need a linky. I have that. Let's put something together where everyone can join us. Okay. I will go with this one. Love yours by the way.

Colette S said...

I'm so glad you got to see your family. It's so precious to see and touch our love ones.

I don't get to see my mother, but every now and then she can afford to call me. It's precious times with us.

I might link up with you but I do mine on Sundays :)