Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Music is Life, Miniature Size! #atozchallenge



My miniature post today comes via a third generation. As I have posted many times before, I have an insatiable love for music. It is something my husband and I truly share on almost an equal plane. My kids love music too and now, that has been passed on to a third generation...my grand-kids.


I recently made this art piece from a photo my daughter posted on line of my 1 year old grandson. Doesn't he look happy to be listening to music? I cannot say what he was actually listening too but it really does not matter. The torch is being passed! Music is life!

Today I will share a couple of  "M" pieces of music for you and in honor of my miniature musical munchkin and the beautiful moon we have been seeing the last few nights. 









3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

My grandmother loved Dean Martin and this song. hehehe

LA Botchar said...

Moon River is one of my most favourite songs! I generally choose the Audrey version, but no matter who sings, it always strikes something in me.

Rebecca said...

Huge fan of Dean Martin now that's what I call old school music. Brilliant..