Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sarcasm #atozchallenge


Sarcasm is a gift or maybe a curse. I suppose it really depends on who the person is. 
For example, if you hear sarcasm coming from the likes of Jim Carrey then you would think it is his artistic talent coming through. However, maybe you hear it from you next door neighbor once too often. Can't he ever be serious you might want to ask yourself?

Sarcasm can be well placed and I have been known to be a bit sarcastic at times but serious when need be.
Are you sarcastic by nature? Tell me.



2 comments:

Debbie D. said...

Yes, I can certainly be sarcastic, especially when I'm annoyed about something, (which is fairly often LOL).
Haven't seen you around much during the challenge. How's it going? getting worn out, myself. Cheers!

LA Botchar said...

I can definitely be sarcastic -- but more towards the things in this world that just make you go .... really? Not so much towards people all the time.
I think it has it's place at times -- if you can be subtle and not too mean. and let's face it - darn funny sometimes too if done right. :)