Monday, April 2, 2012

*C...

Izzy and Chapstick love.




My grand-daughter, Izzy, now being full swing in to the two year old stage of life, is fascinated by so many things. The most recent of her fascinations is Chapstick.


It all started when my daughter, Natasha, was in the hospital and her lips and mouth were so dry. The hospital actually issued Chapsticks to their patients.  My grand-daughter was visiting one day and saw my daughter put it on her lips, of course Izzy wanted to have some too. It was a match made in heaven.


Now if I could just get her to be not so fascinated about other things. 


Peace...Naila Moon

4 comments:

Pam Harris said...

Aww, so cute! :)

Unknown said...

cute...I remember my daughter being in that state of fascinated about things

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thanks Pam, I think she is cute too but then I might be a little biased.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I remember my kids being that way too.