Monday, April 16, 2012

Mondays Music Moves Me-April 16th


It's Monday after noon and I have yet to post? I didn't post last week you say. What the heck? Ok, so last Monday I was...well shall we say...having issues. Let's just leave it at that and move on shall we?
Anyway, I am back and ready to groove.
This week is a freebie which of course means, I choose the tunes and maybe you will boogie on down with me to them.

Even though I don't have to follow a theme this week, I usually pick something kind of fun. This week I am going with "Free"!

First up: (this song was actually our class song back when I graduated in 1986)



Next up:

 

Finally: (Hug someone today!)



Have a good week. Please come back daily to check out my A-Z Challenge posts. Something different everyday until the end of April.

~Naila Moon

14 comments:

Blogger Broadcast said...

I don't know all of these songs, but great to listen to them today.

Stacy Uncorked said...

I think I saw the free hugs campaign on YouTube at some point - I loved it now just as much! :) Great choices, Naila! Hope this week turns out to be a stellar one! ;)


Springsteen with Boots On; Hey Pretty Girl Tonight Is The Night

XmasDolly said...

Sorry I'm so late - had to run and get our taxes done today & then the bank didn't give me everything oh Lordy it was a mess & then I stopped by Aunt Mitzi (Love her too pieces) & then I was so tired coming home I had to stop at the store just to wake up & continue my ride home. I'm staying home all day tomorrow so I can get caught up with things. Now you first song here made me laugh my butt off cuz that's all Dave ever hears on gigs, 'PLAY FREE BIRD" LOL Never heard the second song, but it's really nice & I've seen that last one before - it's a hoot! Thanks for the smile my friend & playing along with us. I gotta get back to our you know what too & get that up too date. ni ni talk at ya tomorrow!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

About time you got here. LOL It isn't like you had anything to do. ;)

Adaptable Kay said...

I love your theme for today and you've collected quite an eclectic range of music videos for today! :)

That free hugs video is just such a feel-good video!

Have a musical week :)

Danielle S said...

I really don't know any of these songs. I get quite a music education going through this hop.
Danielle

Colette S said...

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm late here too but need to sleep so bad!
*HUGS*

Cathy Kennedy said...

Good theme for a non-themed week! Being outdoors on Sunday with the wind blowing made me feel so free. I just loved it, but oh! The pollen was wicked! Thanks for linking up to MMMM!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Good grief...sleep! THanks for coming by.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I know Kayla-I loved it and want to go make me a sign and run down town. :)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

SOmetimes, I do too!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Allergies have been driving me nutty for sure!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I hope it is too! Thanks!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thanks for coming by.