Saturday, April 7, 2012

*G

*Giggles






There is nothing more precious that the Giggles of a child.  When I hear kids laughing I can't help but laugh and giggle right along with them.


Recently, I was in Walmart with my kids ( mind you they are now 20 somethings).  I had been telling both of them about watching an Ellen Degenres show and how she was having people dance in public places behind unsuspecting people.


They thought this was funny enough but thought they would do that in Walmart. It turns out though, the unsuspecting person was my Mom!  My daughter started dancing behind her but was giggling so much she could hardly do it.  In turn it made me and my son giggle too.  Of course I caught them on video (see below)! Fun, fun and good for all of our souls.


By the way, Mom...never once suspected.
---------------------------------------
"I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins. "
~Shel Silverstein 

---------------------------










Peace...Naila Moon



2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's funny your mom never knew.
Hope you're having fun with the Challenge!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I know! LOL
Yes, I am!!! Thanks Alex.