Friday, February 6, 2015

22 Things I Have NEVER Done


Sometimes in life you just don't do things. It can be because you have never had the opportunity, or because you have not had the funds. Maybe it is because you are scared or you feel dumb. There are various reasons not to do things. Whatever the reason you just don't.

Today I am sharing with you 22 things that I have never done. They are in no particular order, just right off of the ole noggin'.


  1. I have never gone sky diving. I have no desire to go splat.
  2. I have never gone snorkeling. I simply have an issue with a bit of claustrophobia.
  3. I have never sewn on a sewing machine. This is due to I was never taught how.
  4. I have never been to the top of Pike's Peak. I am seriously afraid I would have to pee before I got half way up there.
  5. I have never had a "real" wedding, you know, white dress and all that. I would love one for sure!
  6. I have never worn a diamond ring.
  7. I have never cooked pot roast. Maybe one day.
  8. I have never bbq'd. There was always someone else to do it.
  9. I have never sung opera. 
  10. I have never been to the Macy's Day Parade. I plan to soon!
  11. I have never received my Bachelor's degree. Too many things prevented this over and over.
  12. I have never been on a cruise. I think I would like to but just not sure.
  13. I have never ridden in a barrel over Niagra Falls. This simply seems like a stupid thing to do.
  14. I have never smoked. It makes no sense that I have asthma but my lungs love me.
  15. I have never had twins. I would have loved to and thought I was going to at one point. It cannot happen now.
  16. I have never had a child with Tamirisc. Yeah, that is not going to ever happen either.
  17. I have never met Sean Connery. A girl can dream!
  18. I have never owned my own house. This would be another dream.
  19. I have never met my paternal Grandparents. They were deceased before I was born.
  20. I have never met 99% of the people I know on Facebook. Yes, that does include my "boss" Julie!
  21. I have never read "War and Peace". I am probably not going to either.
  22. I have never completely learned sign language. You would think I have since I am deaf.
What have you never done. Tell me in comments and why not?
Happy Friday!
~Naila Moon

4 comments:

Michelle de Guzman said...

You HAVE to go on a cruise. They are so fun Start with a short one like the 3 night cruise from Long Beach to Mexico. Not terribly expensive and a lot of fun. I have never been to Australia. I hope to soon

XmasDolly said...

Many things you haven't done I haven't either, but I was fortunate in other ways to have done a few of them. I've had two weddings and I've owned two houses so far, but we all follow different paths and I'm sure there are many things that you've done that I haven't. I with ya on No. 17 thought! hehehehe

XmasDolly said...

I was just wondering if you were going to do the Cathy thing with the Songsuasion??? I got mine up so far it's just Cathy and I. I hate when that happens I feel bad for her cuz I know how I feel. Oh well, talk at ya later. HUGS

LA Botchar said...

A cruise is very high up on my list of never have and so badly want to do list. Sky diving would be at the bottom of that list - because yeah, I just don't really feel the need to tempt fate that much. I admit it probably is really cool - I just don't think I could jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
War and Peace. done. Twice. and likely never again.