Sunday, February 22, 2015

Monday's Music Moves Me...It's A Freebie 2/23/15



Hey, it's Monday! That means it's time for another whirlwind of music by the Monday's Music Moves Me gals. You know us...hosted by Xmas Dolly and co-hosted by Stacy, Colette, and yours truly.

Before I get started here, don't forget that special link up we have for getting your social media noticed. Only link up where you need some followers. Music link is below my videos.



So, this week we have a freebie week and I thought I would have a little fun with ya all. 

Living in the city we have people from all walks of life here. It is not so unusual to see street performers of all kinds. Some good, some not so good but all just trying to make a buck so they can live another day. Today, I thought I would share some street performers I have found videos for from around the net.

First up: These three guys randomly get together to perform one awesome performance. It had me swinging back and forth.


Next up: I was absolutely floored (or is that street-ed) by this next guy. I mean who knew that flip flops and PVC could make this sound. It is about 10 minutes long but well worth it! I present, The Pipe Guy!




Finally: This girl has the pipes and I don't mean like the guy above. She can belt out a tune like nobodies business. It is just too bad more people were not paying attention to her.



That's it for this week. Make sure to link up and we will be by to visit. ~Naila Moon


10 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those are talented people! I quite enjoyed those - thanks for sharing, Naila! :)

Love Me Like You Mean It, My Mistake – I Love This Life because It Feels Good!

csuhpat1 said...

So cool. Thanks for sharing. They are all talented.

stevebethere said...

I was surprised how good these were we have them too here in London but I don't think I have seen any as good as these.

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocioustastic week Naila ;-)

Rebecca said...

what wonderful street performers. Some of the most talented people are the ones you chance to meet while walking around town.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Of all the street talent you shared, Sammie Jay blows the other two out of the water. She is dynamite! I won't be surprised to find her signing a record deal someday. WOW, what talent! Thanks for sharing!

Catch My Words said...

Even though I live in a highly musical city, I rarely see street performers. It must take incredible concentration to play the pipes.

http://www.joycelansky.blogspot.com/

Leovi said...

Very unique! I love the music in the street!

Colette S said...

Now this is talent!
I love seeing raw talent.
Thanks for sharing!
Have a blessed week!

XmasDolly said...

That's some great stuff you've found here. I saw the first one before, and that one was really great. The next LOL that is too cool and yes that girl does have a set of pipes on her don't she! Very cool... very cool idea too. Thanks for sharing mama you're HOT TODAY! woo hoo!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

What an inventive idea for a post! I LOVED pipes guy!