Thursday, February 12, 2015

8 Virtual Valentine's I Would Give Out This Year in 2015


I have never been a big Valentine's Day kind of gal, well at least not since my 20's. So, I never really wanted to celebrate the very Hallmark Card Holiday. Don't believe me? Ask my husband! Believe me, he has tried his best (really he has) to do whatever it is you are supposed to do on Valentine's Day.

I guess after six years of marriage to him, I have decided this year we can. He has to work on the big day, so, it won't be much. Still though...I have been thinking about it.

So, I guess if I am going to give out Valentine's this is whom I would give to. I have a list of eight.

1. Since Tamirisc has waited six whole years to change my mind, I suppose he gets the first one. SWAK! 



Hope you loved it honey.


2. The next one would have been at number one but I just could not bring myself to push my hubby off that spot..um, yet...So, this next Valentine goes out to Sean Connery! I mean come on, he is sexy as they come for his age. He can be my Valentine any time! *swoons*



3. The next Valentine goes out to the Minions! I mean what is a Supreme Leader of the Known Universe to do without them? I will give them these Red Velvet Oreos and they will be happy as clams. Enjoy guys!



4. This special Valentine is going to Pepsi. Now you other sodas don't send me letters because I did not send you one too. It is just Pepsi is my favorite drink and well, dang it, deserves my love! There I said it.

5. To follow up with that last Valentine, I am giving one also to  Boone's Strawberry Hill Wine. I have drunk my share of you...even when I was not supposed to, uh hmm...we had good times together. Fond memories, oh yes. It is not like I can drink you ever again but ya know, you still deserve the Valentine. Thanks for the memories...or lack there of.



6. My next Valentine goes to my cheap Dollar Store monthly calendar planner. You are already red which suits this holiday well. Maybe I can put some of those cheap heart stickers I got from somewhere on you. Would that be appropriate, or too much? No matter, I adore you! Without you, I would be without a doubt lost.  

7. The next goes out to my friend and rockin' "boss" Julie! For that matter all the other "bosses/supervisors *whether I cared for them or not*" , I have had over the years since I was 12 years old. Without you, I could not have bought crayons, markers, pens, glue, construction paper, suckers, tape, candy hearts or any other thing to make Valentines. Or for that matter to have had Pepsi, wine or well, ya know, food on the table. Thanks a ton for that one!

8. Finally, the last of the only 8 Valetine's I am giving out goes to all the social media sites that I am on and all the people that are in it. Without you all, I would not have the friendships, my husband, a job, and crazy life. Thanks, I adore each of you.

Much love, Naila Moon

Sincerely, PS. I am giving out one more Bonus Valentine because, well, I can. This one goes out to my Parents, family, and those I consider family.

My Parents love gave birth to me and what a special gift that is of life.

The rest of my family, kids, grand-kids, siblings, aunts, uncles,cousins, in-laws, Grandparents, and folks who are not blood related but still family to me...have given me love in this life too and I am truly, truly grateful for it. 
Besides, I know if I did not say something about all of you, you all would be calling me! lol         

Dad, Grandma & Paw Paw, I miss you more than words can possibly say. Happy Valentine's Day wherever you are.

I love you all so much! ~M.



6 comments:

carol daniels said...

Very clever, thoughtful, and full of personality post! Loved your p.s. to family. That's what it's all about, isn't it!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Fun way to send Valentine's! I hope you and hubs have a fun time celebrating. We'll keep things low-key for this holiday, but still remember its an extra excuse to give chocolates. :D

XmasDolly said...

Happy Valentines Day Love... hope it's all you want it to be. HUGS!

Pierced Wonderings said...

I love those Red Velvet Oreos! I think they and Pepsi might need to have their own Valentines ;)

Jen - Pierced Wonderings

kayerj said...

I loved your valentine list! I swoon over Sean Connery too. I think you did the prompt about home too when you added your PS. Thanks for stopping by my blog. kelley at the road goes ever ever on

KatBouska said...

Oh you brought back some memories with the strawberry Boones! Lord knows I've had my fair share. :) Great list!