Friday, February 20, 2015

#+Review: Francois et Mimi Stacking Mug Set with Metal Stand #StackingMugSet


Sometimes my husband and I like to just chat in the morning, like this morning, before he heads off to work.  He usually has a hot cup of coffee while I, not being a morning person, will drink Pepsi. Yes, that is me having my morning cup of Pepsi in our new stacking mugs.


My husband and his cup of coffee.

I just received these a few days ago and we really do like them. They come in a stack of four with these gorgeous bright colors of orange, yellow, blue, and pink. What I like too is the funky mix of the colored handles. It just make drinking out of them that much more fun.


I like that they also come with this metal stand which is absolutely great for us as we have so little cabinet space in our kitchen. I have them sitting by our coffee pot where Tamirisc can just grab one and pour. They come out of the stand so easily that this is not a problem at all.


See that little lip on the bottom of my mug? That little lip is on each and every mug which allows the mugs to stack so nicely in the metal stand. This is certainly a nice thing about these. Also, the mugs are wide so when we pour our favorite drink in one, we are sure to get a good amount which amounts to ounces in every mug. 



If I have not convinced you enough about the Stacking Mug Set and how great they are, then here is a few more things from the company.
  • Lead free
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Microwave safe
  • Space saving
  • Colorful designs
  • Made of Stoneware
What are you waiting for go purchase your own set now. I know they will look great in your kitchen, office, coffee table, or wherever you have them.

Disclosure: I was sent a stack of these mugs in exchange for my open and honest opinion.The view expressed here is 100% my own and may differ from yours. ~Naila Moon











2 comments:

Danielle S said...

This is really a great set of mugs, and I love them!

XmasDolly said...

Very cool. Love that stand too. Really makes them look different from any others. :)