Friday, February 13, 2015

25 Things I Have Done...2/13/15





Last Friday, I shared with you a few things I haven't done. This week I will share with you things I HAVE done...25 things to be exact. Ready?

Not in any particular order:


  1. I have  traveled to 48 states and three countries. I love to travel!
  2. I have gone repelling off the side of 150 foot cliff. That was a bit insane.
  3. I have tasted ocean water from both sides of the country.
  4. I have been inside the catacombs in Italy.
  5. I shared a scarf as a "blanket" with someone when we were sleeping outside and it turned below 30 degrees after a 100 degree day.
  6. I saw Pope John Paul II, three times at close range.
  7. I took a bath in a glacier stream. Man, was that cold!
  8. I visited the original 13 colonies during the 1976 Bicentennial celebration.
  9. I have sat inside of the Pentagon.
  10. I have been in the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
  11. I have sat and watched Congress do whatever it is they are supposed to be doing. (They weren't.)
  12. I dated three guys at one time. Boy, was that stupid!
  13. I first drove a car when I was 12. It was a stick shift.
  14. I was a football manager for my high school football team.
  15. I toured as a assistant to a magician.
  16. I learned how to develop my own film at 12 years old.
  17. I have gone fly fishing and lost the pole in the river. It was my Grandpa's!
  18. I stayed the weekend at a convent.
  19. I stayed the weekend at a cloistered monastery for a silent retreat.
  20. I have given blood more times than I can count.
  21. I have had a blood transfusion.
  22. I have visited inside a Shriner's hospital.
  23. I have visited a school for the deaf.
  24. I played a nun in a Sound of Music adaptation.
  25. I have danced in the rain.
So, that is just 25 things from the myriad of things I have done. What have you done in your life. Tell me in comments. ~Naila Moon

3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Holy Cow! Man, you've done everything and more! That is so awesome. My life has been no where near as exciting as yours. I have only been to 12 states & I'd really have to think about what else I could write because most of it I cannot. I've had a bit of a rough life have a good weekend. HUGS

Unknown said...

Love this!!! I have given plasma. Not nearly as cool as the things you have done! I have been SCUBA diving a few times and panned for gold too :) And I went on an Alaskan cruise with my favorite cousin.

LA Botchar said...

repelling off a cliff!!!?? you go brave girl!! I am not sure I could do anything like that these days. I am not really afraid per say.... I am just more hesitant about such things since I became a mom I guess. I love the idea of it.
I would definitely like to travel more -- especially since I have never been across "the pond."