Last Friday, I shared with you a few things I haven't done. This week I will share with you things I HAVE done...25 things to be exact. Ready?
Not in any particular order:
- I have traveled to 48 states and three countries. I love to travel!
- I have gone repelling off the side of 150 foot cliff. That was a bit insane.
- I have tasted ocean water from both sides of the country.
- I have been inside the catacombs in Italy.
- I shared a scarf as a "blanket" with someone when we were sleeping outside and it turned below 30 degrees after a 100 degree day.
- I saw Pope John Paul II, three times at close range.
- I took a bath in a glacier stream. Man, was that cold!
- I visited the original 13 colonies during the 1976 Bicentennial celebration.
- I have sat inside of the Pentagon.
- I have been in the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
- I have sat and watched Congress do whatever it is they are supposed to be doing. (They weren't.)
- I dated three guys at one time. Boy, was that stupid!
- I first drove a car when I was 12. It was a stick shift.
- I was a football manager for my high school football team.
- I toured as a assistant to a magician.
- I learned how to develop my own film at 12 years old.
- I have gone fly fishing and lost the pole in the river. It was my Grandpa's!
- I stayed the weekend at a convent.
- I stayed the weekend at a cloistered monastery for a silent retreat.
- I have given blood more times than I can count.
- I have had a blood transfusion.
- I have visited inside a Shriner's hospital.
- I have visited a school for the deaf.
- I played a nun in a Sound of Music adaptation.
- I have danced in the rain.
So, that is just 25 things from the myriad of things I have done. What have you done in your life. Tell me in comments. ~Naila Moon