Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 17...The Ultimate Gift...the book

As I said in my Day 16 post, I have read two books in the last few days.  This book I read in a day and a half. I recommend this book as well if you have not read it. There was a movie, that I have seen, by the same title. 


In a nutshell, this book is about a young man who has to go through a series of task, that his great-uncle has set up in his will in order to receive, The Ultimate Gift.

My next few blogs will actually be based on the chapters of this book.  It gives you life's lessons without you even realizing it. 

Stay tuned.

Until tomorrow...peace, 
~Naila Moon


1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

Well, that sounds like a wonderful book, but I'm here to let you know you've been chosen once again to be in our Spotlight Dance! I could not find your e-mail address, which I have to say is frustrating. I know I said I wasn't going to hunt for it & move on, but I know you like music as much as I do & didn't want you to pass up the opportunity to be featured. This week's theme is the year you were born. Find the songs for that year. Should be interesting. Thanks for playing.