Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 21...Dad's birthday

Today would have been my Dad's 74th birthday. I do miss seeing his face....that is the face I saw before his beginning to pass. That was certainly a difficult thing to deal with and at this point, I am not sure if it will ever leave me.

This is a photo of my Dad (right) on his 1st birthday.

I received a wonderful "gift" for Dad's birthday today. Mom gave me an old camera he had. It was the old box type similar to the one I have pictured here.  The only difference is that the lenses are one on top of another.


This is certainly a treasured gift for me. Upon his passing I received another camera of his which was also old. Somewhere around here there is also an old Pentax which will also be mind if we can find it. 


Anyway, not that you ever read my blogs or that you can now but I miss you. Love you Dad.


Until next time...Peace,
Naila Moon





No comments: